Monday 8th August, 2014
A Workshop for Agrifood Industry Training Providers
Companion Guide for Identifying and Addressing Core Skills in AgriFood Training Packages
Venue: North Court 2 & 3 Tocal Agricultural College – Paterson Campus
Date: Friday 8 August 2014
Time: 9am – 12noon
The workshop will be conducted by Louise Wignall (Wignall Consulting Services)
- View samples of agrifood units mapped to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF)
- Access a methodology for identifying core skills in units of competency and assessment requirements
- Investigate strategies for supporting the development of core skills within vocational practice;
- Discuss key issues within training and assessment relating to the delivery and assessment of foundation skills.
AgriFood Skills Australia
P: 02 6163 7205
Monday 5th May, 2014
The Trainer and Assessor Committee are planning to run a workshop on Monday 5 May, 2014 . An email has gone out to all members of GNSDG Inc asking those interested to list your preferences out of the three choices below and email your responses to email@example.com by close of business Monday 31 March 2014:
*Foundation of Assessment
**Strategies for Quality Training & Assessment
***Meeting the Assessment Requirement VET AQF1-IV
The Workshop details will be finalised when the committee meets on April 7.
Professional Development workshops cover topics such as;
- Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF)
- Vocational Education and Training Reform
- ITAB’s and ISC’s – Industry Directions
- RTO Audit Requirements
- Trainer and Assessor Professional Development
- Assessment Process Evidence
- NSW VET and SBAT Information
Members are invited to attend Professional Development workshops as part of their membership.
These workshops are a great opportunity to hear from a variety of industry experts to keep updated and network with other members from a range of local businesses, organisations and government agencies.
Updated as at 28 March 2014