The first PD workshop for 2016:
“Systematic Risk Based Validation”
Thursday 10 March 2016 at Tamworth Community College. 9.30am till 4.00pm.
Details below –
The workshop focuses on building a systematic framework for validation that meets the requirements of Standards for RTOs 2015 and NSW Smart and Skilled current contracts.
This workshop is tailored to Lead Assessors, Managers and compliance officers who are responsible for establishing policy and procedures for the RTO.
Participants have the opportunity to review their current validation policy and practices in line with the Standards for RTOs 2015 and NSW Smart and Skilled Contacts and determine any amendments required.
During the workshop participants will engage in a risk based analysis of some qualifications/courses on their RTO scope of registration. This process will enable the participants to determine and develop a risk strategy for systematic validation in their RTO.
The workshop is ideal for multiple participants from the one RTO, as they can collectively develop validation policy and strategies to suit their scope and needs.
Maximum Numbers—16 participants
By the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify quality assurance and systematic validation requirements according to the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Identify independent validation requirements according to NSW Smart and Skilled Guidelines 2016
- Build a risk based validation based plan based on your RTO context
- Explain the value and benefits of independent validation to all stakeholders
- Implement a systematic validation plan that meets your RTO context and regulatory requirements
Examples and templates will be provided to assist in reviewing your current system and assist in building a risk based framework
Registration details attached: Registration Booking Form
Contact: Bede Maher Ph: 67555083
Updated 4 February 2016