The New England Regional Training Awards are conducted annually in June/ July each year, with nominations generally closing in May via an online process.
These awards recognise participants for their exceptional achievements in the vocational education and training sector.
The winners then represent the New England region at the State awards in Sydney, usually in September.
The Categories include:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Student of the Year
- School Based Apprentice/Trainee of the YearVET in School Student
- Large RTOSmall RTO
- Employer of the Year
- Small Business of the
- Industry Collaboration
- VET in Schools Excellence Vet in Schools
- VET Trainer/Assessor of the Year